Notice and Takedown Policy of Toseehair
The purpose of this Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Toseehair consumers. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, Toseehair does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Toseehair. Your statement must include the following information:
- ○ Name of the intellectual property right owner
- ○ Your full name & name of the company you represent
- ○ Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
- ○ Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialing code
- ○ Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- ○ Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Toseehair website
- ○ Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- ○ Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
- ○ Clear declaration that you will indemnify Toseehair from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Toseehair may incur in connection with the notice
To proceed, please download the infringement statement (Notice) file. Fill in the information, print the document and sign it before emailing a scanned copy to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: this email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these, contact us via our online ticket system.
(The submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. Please consult with an attorney for specific legal advice regarding this policy.)